My personal favourite liquid lipsticks for this concoction are the Sacha Cosmetics Intense Matte Lip Velvets. With a formula that are comfortable and light weight on your lips, to a shade range that expands to every skin tone out there, we got a lot of options to experiment with. Sacha Cosmetics formulation on these lip velvets are so full coverage and long wearing, I would recommend it to anyone just starting out in make up or even those who collect. It's quite pigmented and you're guaranteed to have a colour for your skin tone with the expansive shade range. You have everything from rosy nudes, to warm browns, bright reds and even those daring colours such as black and greys. There is also a shimmery formula that works well when mixing with a matte colour for a subtle satin finish.
Here are some of my favourite combos!
Shade Names: Bounce on it (a rosy nude) and Scream (a matte, deep, cement grey)
These 2 shades combined gives a lovely, soft mauve toned nude. I love cool toned nudes on days where you want something less subtle than a regular nude. It's very complimentary to tan skin tones as well.
Shade Names: Like Ah Single (A cherry, warm toned red with shimmer) I'm in the nude (a warm nude).
I love this combination especially as it's final result is close to my natural lip colour with a slight amount of shimmer.
Shade names: That's what she said (a vibrant violet purple shade) and So what's new (a deep berry pink).
This combination is great for a perfect magenta shade. The purple adds to the blue undertone and brings out the red tones in the pink as well.
What are your favourite combos? I'd love to know!







���� I need to buy more!
ReplyDeleteomg you doooo! and you can make a million more shades with mixing your new ones. You can use them as eyeliner too!
Delete