Directions:
DIY, easy skin care can give you that spa experience at home, without spending all the extra cash! The directions for this are quite simple. All you need are green tea leaves (right out of the tea bag) and honey. You can moisten the tea leaves before adding honey, by adding just a few drops of water. I usually just make enough to have for one or two uses, so use one tea bag and about a tsp of honey. Of course you can adjust this to your liking.
I used green tea with mint cause it smells amazing!
The concoction.
Benefits:
The benefits of this 2 ingredient mask are overwhelming. Packed full of anti oxidants that act as a skin brightener, aiding in reducing marks, this can also be used as a spot treatment. Honey is amazing in terms of reducing redness, acting as an anti inflammatory agent and eliminating bacteria that can contribute to acne. This 2 ingredient mask does wonders.
Review:
As someone who has dry skin, this mask gave me a glow that I've never seen on my skin before. After washing it off, my skin felt really soft and well hydrated. Unfortunately, i rarely break out due to my dry skin, so I don't have acne or the marks that come with it (dry skin is just as horrible though, believe me!) so the spot treatment properties won't really apply to me. However, using natural ingredients is very important to someone like me who has dry skin and suffers from eczema. Applied to areas where my glorious eczema may appear worked wonders. Being an anti inflammatory as well as a natural moisturiser, I'm relived that I have a natural remedy instead of having to spend a ton on prescription creams.
As someone who has dry skin, this mask gave me a glow that I've never seen on my skin before. After washing it off, my skin felt really soft and well hydrated. Unfortunately, i rarely break out due to my dry skin, so I don't have acne or the marks that come with it (dry skin is just as horrible though, believe me!) so the spot treatment properties won't really apply to me. However, using natural ingredients is very important to someone like me who has dry skin and suffers from eczema. Applied to areas where my glorious eczema may appear worked wonders. Being an anti inflammatory as well as a natural moisturiser, I'm relived that I have a natural remedy instead of having to spend a ton on prescription creams.
Final Thoughts:
Despite being a simple mask, I believe skin care at home is truly an important part of your day. It's time you are spending on yourself and taking care of your skin. It's always vital to remember that regardless of how busy our jobs or lives may get, always make time to take care of yourself. At the end of day, your happiness should always be a priority, so go to your pantry, whip up this mask and...
Source:
Also,check out the original video where I got the idea from :).



No comments:
Post a Comment