Who knew that sugar can actually be beneficial to you? As natural and organic skin care has been trending over the past few years, with various scrubs and creams hitting the shelves with ingredients that sound like a desert recipe, I'm here to give you a simple DIY scrub that wont strip your skin of natural moisture and it is very cost effective to make. Of course I'm not here to encourage you to binge on sugary sweets, however, this delicious ingredient can benefit the skin in many ways and it's cruelty free :D
Sugar naturally draws moisture from the environment into your skin (a natural humectant). As well as olive oil being a natural moisturiser (with lots of valuable omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin e), this scrub won't dry out your skin while exfoliating. Sugar is also a natural source of glycolic acid, which penetrates the skin, encouraging cell turnover for a natural and more youthful glow.
Sugar granules are more rounded and thus less harsh on the skin when it comes to exfoliating. It can remove dirt and unclog pores all while maintaining the perfect ph balance for your skin type. This sweet ingredient aids in eliminating black heads,breakouts and acne. Who would have guessed sugar was so sweet to your skin?
I tend to use a small amount of oil as I tend to be extra with exfoliating
I tend to use a small amount of oil as I tend to be extra with exfoliating
One of the best benefits of this scrub is its anti ageing properties! By removing dead skin cells with sugar, this prevents toxins from getting to your skin cells, thus slowing down the ageing process.
Directions:
2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
2 teaspoons of olive oil.
Seriously, it's that simple. Now you can adjust this to your liking, add more oil if you want a looser consistency or less as you please. I like to leave this on my face for a few minutes after scrubbing as I have horrible dry skin and I like to maximise the moisturising effects. I tend to store this in the fridge if i have excess remaining.
2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
2 teaspoons of olive oil.
Seriously, it's that simple. Now you can adjust this to your liking, add more oil if you want a looser consistency or less as you please. I like to leave this on my face for a few minutes after scrubbing as I have horrible dry skin and I like to maximise the moisturising effects. I tend to store this in the fridge if i have excess remaining.
Give this scrub a try and let me know how this turned out for you in the comments.



Thanks Re! ❤️
ReplyDeleteYayyy, I hope you try it <3
DeleteVery informative and well detailed! Thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome ! <3
DeleteTop 10 casinos near Reno - Mapyro
ReplyDeleteFind the BEST and NEWEST casinos in 청주 출장안마 Reno. 울산광역 출장안마 We 김해 출장안마 have only 3 casinos with the hottest slots and the newest 구미 출장안마 slot 서산 출장안마 machines. The best casinos in Reno.